A carbon neutral certfied white wine
Tender No. W210801
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium 60 - 100
- Deadline written offer:
- August 17, 2021
- Deadline Samples:
- September 14, 2021
- Launch Date:
- February 1, 2022
- A carbon neutral certfied white wine
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- crisp & fruity
- Country of Origin:
- Any Country, France, Germany, Italy, South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Any vintage (must be a vintage wine)
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,8 - 2,6 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 3350 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 6670 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sugar level (g/l):
- dry or medium dry; maximum 9 g/l
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Certified carbon neutral white wine
- A carbon neutral product which carbon dioxide emissions from the farming of the ingredients, production, packaging and logistics between these phases have been calculated, emissions have been verifiably reduced and the remaining emissions have been compensated.
- The vintage must be indicated on the package.
- The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- Sugar content (g/l) and total acidity in tartaric acid (g/l) must be indicated on the offer.
- The region of production and the classification of the wine must be indicated on the offer and on the label.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice –symbol will be advantageous. – Registration in the recycling system will be advantageous.– The samples must be send with final front labels, closure and packaging type OR with an empty mock–up. The appearance of final label is also part of the buying process.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender