California zinfandel 2014 (Organic certified) Glass bottle
Tender No. 164865
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- April 7, 2015
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2015
- We are looking for a tasteful wine with some spice and toasted oak character. Wine must have hints of plum and dark berries.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Minimum 80 % zinfandel. Petite sirah may be included with a maximum of 20 %, other grape varieties may be included with a maximum of 10 %.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3 - 4 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 40.000 units of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine needs to be aged for at least 6 months in oak barrels.
- Alcohol vol.:
- 15 % alc. vol. % alc. vol.
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Maximum 6 g/l g/l
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was usa5
- Min. 40 % of the volume must come from producer's own (owned or rented) vineyards.
- A gurantee of supply form have to be attached to the offer. (we send you this form)
- We have to provide information about annual volumes and when next vintage is ready.
- If we make a winning offer with a product we will launch it in the Norwegian market in 70 stores (test listing)
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
- The winning product for this tender was Castoro Organic Zinfandel by Castoro Cellars (received 23 points).