Californian Bordeaux blend 2016 or 2017 – simultaneous launch in 375 and 750 ml bottles
Tender No. 39_19 and 39_20
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 371 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 10, 2018
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2018
- We are looking for a fruity and flavorful wine with notes of dark berries, plums, currants, cedar and herbs as well as balanced toasted oak character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- California or sub-region to California
- Grape blend of cabernet sauvignon och merlot where each grape variety have to be at least 30 % of the blend. Other grape varieties can be included to maximum 20 %.
- 2016 or 2017
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4-4,6 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 33.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be partly or entirely aged on oak or in contact with oak staves/chip for min. 4 months.
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was usa1
- The region of origin as well as the varieties cabernet sauvignon and merlot have to clearly appear on the label. Other varieties are also allowed to appear on the label.
- Only one vintage per wine can be offered.
- This tender is for a simultaneous launch of the same wine in 750 ml bottles and 375 ml bottles. The total volume requested is 28.900 liter of the same wine for both bottle sizes.
- The volume requested of the wine in half bottles is 3.900 liters (10.400 bottles) and we can pay max. 2,60 € per 375-ml bottle.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender