Burgenland st laurent 2013 Glass bottle
Tender No. 164920
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- April 21, 2015
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2015
- We are looking for a fruity, slightly spicy wine with oak character hints of dark berries, herbs, licorice and chocolate.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- 100 % St Laurent
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3,8 - 4,8 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 6.400 units of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine needs to be aged for at least 12 months in oak barrels.
- Stelvin screwcap or Vin-lok closure
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was Austria4
- Only one offer per producer.
- Grape variety/varieties has to appear on the front label.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
- The winning product for this tender was St Laurent by Weingut Juris (received 23 points).