AOP Bordeaux supérieur 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 or 2010
Tender No. 230337
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 93 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 23, 2016
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2016
- We are looking for a wine typical of its origin with a certain maturity. Wine must be nuanced notes of dark berries, cedar, coffee and a small hint of leather.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- AOP Bordeaux supérieur
- Maximum 90 % merlot
- 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 or 2010
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3,6-4,9 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 20.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine has to be completely or partly aged on oak barrels with a maximum size of 500 liters.
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was fra4
- The word 'chateau' has to be a part of the name of the wine as well as be clearly mentioned on the front label.
- An image of a castle has to appear on the front label
- Only one offer per producer.
- It is possible to a minimum of 7500 liters of vintage 2055, 2006, 2008 or 2009 and the remaining volume (7500 liters) of the following vintage. Maximum one vintage can be skipped during the vintage change (it is not possible to change to vintage 2007).
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender