Bordeaux Red wine Organic certified France
Tender No. W150709
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Mainstream - 160 - 180
- Deadline written offer:
- July 10, 2015
- Launch Date:
- January 15, 2016
- A fruit driven organic Bordeaux red from AOP Bordeaux or appelation within Bordeaux.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- Luscious & jammy or nuanced & developed
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Has to be a vintage wine.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,4 - 3,3 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 6.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 30.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- Screw cap closure may be of advantage.
- Registration in the recycling system may be of advantage. (Concealed Wines solve this)
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be of advantage.
- The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- The region of production must be indicated on the offer.
- Mentioning the grape variety or varieties on the (back) label may be advantageous.
- Notice that that the wine has to be organic certified.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender