AOP Saint-Estèphe, AOP Pauillac, AOP Saint-Julien or AOP Margaux half bottle
Tender No. 230339
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 117 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 23, 2016
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2016
- We are looking for a wine typical of its origin with subtle hints of blackcurrant, coffee and cedar. Wine must have a clear tone of toasted oak and a subtle aftertaste.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- AOP Saint-Estèphe, AOP Pauillac, AOP Saint-Julien or AOP Margaux
- Minimum 50 % cabernet sauvignon
- 2012 or 2014
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4-6,2 € per unit € per 375 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 8.000 units (Volume Unit 375 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 375 ml
- At least 70 % of the wine has to be aged in oak for at least 10 months.
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was fra8
- The word 'chateau' has to be a part of the name of the wine as well as be clearly mentioned on the front label.
- An image of a castle has to appear on the front label
- Only one offer per producer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender