Syrah-dominated blend of Two or Three Grape Varieties
Tender No. W190402
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Mainstream - 160 - 180
- Deadline written offer:
- April 15, 2019
- Deadline Samples:
- April 29, 2019
- Launch Date:
- October 1, 2019
- Syrah-dominated blend of Two or Three Grape Varieties
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- A blend of two or three grape varieties, one of which must be Syrah. The dominant grape variety Syrah.
- vintage wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,5 - 1,8 € per 750 ml Bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 12500 (Volume Unit 750 ml Bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 25000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Only one product per brand can be offered to this search.
- A blend of two or three grape varieties, one of which must be Syrah.
- The dominant grape variety Syrah.
- The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- The grape varieties must appear on the label.
- The region of production must be smaller than Wine of Chile.
- The region of production of the wine must be indicated on the offer and on the label.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender