Barolo DOCG 2011 750 ml launched together with 375 ml bottle
Tender No. 164903
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- April 21, 2015
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2015
- We are looking for a complex wine typical of its origin with hints of roses, herbs, rose hips, cherries, prunes, chocolate and licorice root. (If you propose a product for this project we will also move on and offer the product for duty-free distribution as well during autmn 2015.)
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Barolo DOCG
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 10,5 - 16 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 2.500 units of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was Ita14
- Only one offer per producer.
- 100 % of the volume requirement must come from the producer's own (owned or leased) vineyards.
- The producer in offer and on label must be mentioned in the Gambero Rosso Italian Wines 2014 or 2015 (page number must be indicated in offer).
- Offer for reference 164903 that is not made on reference 164902 as well will be cancelled.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
- The winning product for this tender was Barolo Luigi Baudana by Az. Agr. G.D Vajra (received 22 points).