Dry Assyrtiko or Moschofilero. Greece
Tender No. W160109
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium 60 - 100
- Deadline written offer:
- January 15, 2016
- Launch Date:
- July 15, 2016
- A single varietal white wine from Greece.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- crisp & fruity or nuanced & structured
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Grape variety Assyrtiko (100 %) or Moschofilero (100 %).
- Has to be a vintage wine.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,8 - 2,6 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Bulk Price (per liter):
- Maxmium € per litre (Concealed Wines buy a blend ready to be bottled)
- Minimum Volume:
- 4.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 8.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sugar level (g/l):
- dry g/l
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- The grape variety must be indicated on the offer under additional information and appear on label.
- The region of production and the classification of the wine must be indicated on the offer under additional information and on the label.
- An organic wine may be advantageous.
- Screw cap closure may be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender