DO Alicante Monastrell and Syrah
Tender No. W170307
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide - 200 - 230
- Deadline written offer:
- March 15, 2017
- Launch Date:
- August 15, 2017
- A biodynamic, non oaked, monastrell and syrah blend from DO Alicante.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- luscious & jammy or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- DO Alicante
- Monastrell and Syrah
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,5 - 2 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 8000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 24.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- Grape varieties Monastrell and Syrah. The proportion of Monastrell has to be minimum 60%.
- The grape varieties proportions must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- Not oaked.
- Product suitable for vegans will be advantageous. This must be indicated on the label.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be advantageous. In that case the weight of the empty bottle must be indicated on the offer
- Registration in the recycling system. (Concealed Wines solve this)
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender