Aconcagua, Curico, Maipo, Rapel Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 Certified Sustainable
Tender No. 31_2
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 240 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- October 24, 2017
- Launch Date:
- June 1, 2018
- We are looking for a balanced fruity and nuanced wine with notes of black currants, fresh herbs, spices, cedar and coffee. The wine should have a long and nuanced aftertaste.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Aconcagua, Curico, Maipo, Rapel or subregions
- Min 85 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4-5,5 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 13 000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Min. 50 % of the wine must be aged on oak for min. 10 months.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was chi2
- The producer in offer and on label has to be certified within all three areas (red, green and orange) according to Certified Sustainable Wine of Chile (www.sustentavid.org). Certificate has to be attached to offer and the certification has to clearly appear on label in case of launch.
- The grape variety has to clearly appear on the label.
- Only one wine can be offered per producer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender