Sustainable certified Chardonnay Aconcagua Region, Coquimbo Region, Region del Sur or Valle Central
Tender No. 235814
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 334 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 1, 2016
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2016
- We are looking for a youthful, flavourful wine with hints of apple, citrus and tropical fruit. Possible oak character should be balanced.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Aconcagua Region, Coquimbo Region, Region del Sur, Valle Central or sub regions
- Minimum 85 % chardonnay
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,4-2 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 80 000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Stelvin screwcap
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was chi6
- It is possible to offer 30000 liters of vintage 2015. If you offer less than 60000 liters of vintage 2015, you must have a minimum of 40000 liters available of vintage 2016.
- The offered wine has to be certified within all regions (red, green and orange) according to Wines of Chile Sustainability Code. The certification has to be clearly indicated on the front or back label.
- Chardonnay must be clearly indicated on the front label
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender