Sustainable certified Cabernet Sauvignon from Aconcagua, Coquimbo, Region del Sur or Valle Central
Tender No. 235812
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 370 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 1, 2016
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2016
- We are looking for a flavorful and youthful wine with hints of dark berries, currants, spices and herbs. Possible oak character should be balanced.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Aconcagua Region, Coquimbo Region, Region del Sur, Valle Central or sub regions
- Minimum 85 % cabernet sauvignon
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,8-2,4 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 68 000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Stelvin screwcap
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was chi2
- The offered wine has to be certified within all regions (red, green and orange) according to Wines of Chile Sustainability Code. The certification has to be clearly indicated on the front or back label.
- Cabernet sauvignon must be clearly indicated on the front label.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender