DO Cava eller DO Penedès Mètode Tradicional (Organic certified) Glass bottle
Tender No. 164912
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- April 21, 2015
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2015
- We are looking for a dry, fresh, fruity and balanced wine with hints of citrus, apples, biscuits and mineral. (If you propose a product for this project we will also move on and offer the product for duty-free distribution as well during autmn 2015.)
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Sparkling wine
- Region (Classification):
- DO Cava or DO Penedès Mètode Tradicional
- Grape blend of at least 80 % of Xarel-lo, Macabeo and Parellada. Chardonnay can be included with a maximum of 20 %. No other grape varieties are allowed.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3 - 4 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 66.000 units of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be aged for at least 15 months in its lees before disgorging
- Mushroom stopper
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was Spa10
- Only one offer per producer.
- The wine has to fulfill requirements of being Brut Nature/Brut Natural.
- The producer in offer and on label must be an estate situated in Penedès.
- If we make a winning offer with a product we will launch it in the Norwegian market in 70 stores (test listing).
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
- The winning product for this tender was Cava MIM Brut Nature Reserva by Vins el Cep SL (received 23 points).