WO Western Cape or sub regions to this mentioned region red blend 2014 (Ethical certified) Bag-in-box
Tender No. 164859
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- April 7, 2015
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2015
- We are looking for a balanced, full-bodied, flavorful wine with character of dark berries, ground pepper, rosemary, bay leaves, herbs, cocoa, licorice and oak. The wine should not have burnt or smoky tones. (If we make a winning offer with a product we will launch it in the Norwegian market in 70 stores (test listing).)
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or sub regions to this mentioned region
- Grape blend of shiraz / syrah and at least two of the following varieties: grenache, mourvedre, cinsaut or viognier where shiraz / syrah represent the largest proportion of the mixture
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 5,5 - 7,6 € units of 3 000 ml Bag-in-boxes € per 3 000 ml Bag-in-box
- Minimum Volume:
- 133.000 units of 3 000 ml Bag-in-boxes (Volume Unit 3 000 ml Bag-in-box)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 3 000 ml
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa8
- 400 000 liter of vintage 2014 or 150 000 liter of vintage 2014 as long as there are 500 000 liter of vintage 2015 available can be offered. Shiraz/Syrah has to clearly appear on the package.
- A gurantee of supply form have to be attached to the offer. (we send you this form).
- Producer in offer and and on packaging has to be an estate within the Cape province. We need to state volumes available of following vintage as well as when it can be ready.
- Offered product at launch must be marjed with The Agricultural Ethical Trade Initiative of SA (WIETA) ethical marking (WIETA SEAL) and/or be certified by Fairtrade or IMO-fair for life as fairtrade, which means that the wine has valid Fairtrade-certificate or valid certificate for Fair for life from IMO. A marking for faritrade must in this case appear on the package.
- A copy of the production document BG6 / WSR1 must be provided to Systembolaget if the wine is chosen. The BG6 / WSR1 document should consider the offered volume of the winning wine in the offer. All production documents must be correct, signed and be according to South AFrican rules of wine production stamped by SAWIS.
- The following docments must be attached to offer: a signed WS record (green card with SAWIS terminology) and/or WSB record (pink card ) of SA Wine Industry & Systems (”SAWIS”). THe copies should show both front and back of production documents. Valid WIETA certificate or valid Fairtrade certificate or valid certificate from Fair for life from IMO.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
- The winning product for this tender was Lion's Lair by Leeuwenkuil Family Vineyards (received 23 points).