Early this morning Systembolaget announced the new purchase plan for the second half of 2020. These new tenders range through all product types- Wine, Beer, Spirits, and Cider.
We, Concealed Wines, hereby, would like to present these tenders. All the tenders are open for participation and the deadline for submissions vary from end of April to most of mid-2020. Most of the products will be launched in December 2020.
Please follow the link to read the tenders and get all the details on the ones you are interested in. Click here.
Below you will also find a short summary for each product type requested by Systembolaget.
Do feel free to write to us if you have any questions.
We hope you find something exciting and here is to us working together soon!
Extra brut or bru Vintage Champagne or Blanc de Blancs; 2016 Syrah blend Minervois; Chateau AOP Fronsac or AOP Canon Fronsac 2016; Fresh, fruity, modern and tasty Organic Faugere red blend.
Vintage 2017 or older Alta Langa; Organic aromatic white wine from Northern Italy; Traditional style Barolo 2014 or older vintage (MGA/MeGA)
Oak aged red Douro 2015 or younger vintage; 2012 or younger vintage Touriga Nacional from Dao; 10 years old Tawny Port in 500ml or 750ml bottles
Organic Unoaked Monastrell from Valencia, Yecla or Utiel-Requena; Ribera del Duero Gran Reserva 2012 or younger vintage
Methode Cap Classique 2016 or NV; Chardonnay 2019 or 2020 WIETA or Fair-trade; Rhone blend red wine
Fruit driven organic red wine in PET bottle; 2019 or 2020 vintage Chardonnay; 2018 vintage Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon
Fruity and nuanced Semillion; 2018 or recent Sweet Chening Blanc
- Red Bordeaux blend from Chile or Uruguay
- Organic Südsteiermark Sauvignon blanc 2019 from Austria
- Full and tasty Chardonnay from Bulgaria
- 2017 or 2018 Organic Pinot Noir from Pfalz or Rheinhessen, Germany
- Dry Frumint from Tokaj, Hungary
- Lightly oaked and aged on the lees Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand
- Babic from Croatia
- Tasteful red blend 2016 or 2017 vintage from Lebanon
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 or older from Napa Valley, USA
- German Weizenbock 330 or 500 ml bottle; German Gose beer 330 or 500 ml bottle
- Belgian dark ale/doubble 330 ml bottle
- Lager from France, Spain, Italy or Belgium 250 ml bottle
- Czech Republic Unpasteurized pilsner in 500 ml bottle
- Baltic Porter from Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Denmark
- English Brown Ale
- Hazy IPA in can 440 – 473 ml from USA, Canada or UK
- Dark Rum 37.5%
- Cognac XO Grand Champagne or Petite Champagne in gift package
- Calvados XO 200 ml
- Tasty whiskey from USA
- Citrus flavored Cider in can
- Organic Cider in can