Western Cape Cabernet Sauvignon South Africa
Tender No. W170905
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide Plus - 250 - 280
- Deadline written offer:
- September 15, 2017
- Deadline Samples:
- October 16, 2017
- Launch Date:
- March 15, 2018
- red wine Western Cape Cabernet Sauvignon South Africa
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- luscious & jammy
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 0,7 - 1 € € per 750 ml glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 24000 (Volume Unit 750 ml glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 60000 (Volume Unit 750 ml glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Screwcap closure
- Other Requirements:
- Registration in the recycling system may be advantageous. (Concealed Wines handle this)
- Grape variety Cabernet Sauvignon. The grape variety must appear on the label.
- Modern, youthful style and appearance.
- Classified wine (WO). The classification of the wine must be indicated on the offer.
- Screw cap closure.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be advantageous. In that case the weight of the empty bottle must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender