Today is an exciting day at the office because we are launching 5 new products at Systembolaget. As of today you will be able to find the following products in stores:
- Brachetto d’Acqui Spumante by Cantina Maranzana – A red sparkling, sweet wine with a taste of strawberries, cherries, violet, nectarines and blood orange. Serve chilled as an aperitif or to a fruit/berry based desert. For more information on the product, click here.
- Eger by Kiss és Társia Kft – A red wine based on Kékfrankos and Merlot from Eger in Hungary with a fruity flavor with hints of cherries, cloves, blueberry and licorice. We would recommend to serve the wine to either lamb or beef based dishes. For more information on the product, click here.
- Das Pils by Grönwohlder Vertriebs und Event GmbH – A German Pilsner with a malty taste and hints of crisp bread, honey and herbs. Recommended to fish, lamb or pork based dishes or just chilled as a nice aperitif. For more information on the product, click here.
- La Dame de Malescot by Château Malescot St Exupery – A complex red wine from Haut-Médoc, Margaux in Bordeaux. A developed flavor with a toasted oak character, hints of currants, tobacco, black currant, coffee, plum, cocoa and cedar. Recommended to beef, lamb or game. For more information on the product, click here.
- Château Haut Brandey – An organic red wine from Bordeaux with a fruity flavor and hints of black currant, cherry, cedar and herbs. Recommended with lamb or beef. For more information on the product, click here.
We are very excited about these launches, and hope that you will soon have the opportunity to try them!
Wishing you all a lovely day and week ahead,